9. The Era of Mirage

Official announcements goes here.
William
Site Admin

9. The Era of Mirage

Postby William » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:34 pm

For the last months Ive been working on a video about Mirage, it will explain the origin of k2h and much more. If you are interested you can see it here:

https://youtu.be/z5JaByOWNcg

disc330

Re: 9. The Era of Mirage

Postby disc330 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:04 pm

I had a quick watch through it earlier. Really interesting stuff.

I had no idea about the history. I found mirage years ago after googling things like "RPG Maker XP online". I didn't realise how related K2H is. Unfortunately I wasn't patient enough in my younger years to really learn mirage so I gave up.

I'm going to have to watch it again a little later in more detail, as I was distracted at the time.

What inspired you to make the video? Must of been a lot of work!

William
Site Admin

Postby William » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:29 pm

It took a few months to make, and a lot of data collecting and script writing which I've never really been a fan of :P But I sat on too much information that very few people had so I always wanted to share the full story. So I decided to learn video creation and audio recording and as long as your determined the goal will be reached. I'm very happy with the result and might consider doing more in the future since there are still a few stories I would like told.

Harvester

Postby Harvester » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:39 pm

Liked and subscribed. :D

Is this Back to the past Lore channel going to be where you'll upload K2H updates as well? If not, I think a K2H-focused YT channel would be nice to have and I would definitely subscribe and watch it regularly.

William
Site Admin

Postby William » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:01 pm

I dont have any plans to upload movies regularly. But I do have 2 more stories similar to this one that I would eventually like to tell and those would land under Back tot he past lore. As for K2H this forum will be where the updates are posted so that my time is focused more on the work than on the sharing. But once its all done I would not be surprised if a K2H youtube channel was started.

Scott

Postby Scott » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:09 am

Oooh will defiantly have to sit down and watch this didn't expect it to be so long =)

William
Site Admin

Postby William » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:17 pm

Hope you like it :)